Experienced New Port Richey Personal Injury Attorney & Law Firm
If you or a loved one sustains a serious injury, you may feel as if your life has been turned upside down. Not only are you dealing with pain and medical appointments, but the inability to work and mounting health care costs can cause numerous financial concerns as well. Your situation is much worse if a family member passes away.
Know the value of your case, give Frank P. Bianco, P.A. a call at (727) 843-0097.
Experienced Legal Guidance With Personal Injury Claims
Although no amount of money can return your life to the way it once was, a personal injury claim may get you the medical treatment you need and provide financial security for your family’s future.
Professional And Understanding Attorney For Florida Injury Victims
The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., offers you relief from the struggles you face in the aftermath of a serious or fatal accident caused by the negligence of another. Since 1991, I have been assisting individuals and families throughout the New Port Richey area with their recoveries from all types of negligence claims, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions and pedestrian accidents
- Animal attacks and dog bite injuries
- Accidents and injuries caused by drunk drivers
- Slip and falls, falling objects and other premises liability accidents
- Denials of insurance claims by Personal Injury Protection (PIP) carriers
As an experienced personal injury lawyer, I will explain the claim process in a way you can understand, allowing you to make informed decisions about your future. During your free initial consultation, I will help you identify the value of your case and your needs, as well as discuss a realistic timeline of the entire process.
Some claims may take a long time to resolve, and I will be with you every step of the way. I promise to keep you up-to-date regarding the status of your case, and I will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Common F.A.Q. Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- How is Pain & Suffering Calculated?
- What is the Difference between Special & General Damages?
- Do You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- What is the Average Payout for Whiplash?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Car Accident?
- What Should You Do After a Fender Bender?
- How Do You Have to See a Doctor After an Accident?
- How Much Do You Get for Pain & Suffering?
- What are the Side Effects After a Car Accident?
- What Do You Do After a Minor Car Accident?
- What Happens if a Car Accident Was Your Fault?
- What Do You Do Immediately After a Car Accident?
Types Of Florida Personal Injury Cases
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Injuries
- Burns & Electrocutions
- Fatal Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
Passionate About Helping You Through This Difficult Time
At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., I understand how difficult this situation can be for you and your family. Review my tips for choosing your attorney and answers to commonly asked questions. Then, schedule a free, no-obligation attorney consultation by sending me an email or calling me at (727) 843-0097.
Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means that if you do not obtain monetary compensation, you pay no attorney fees.