Experienced, Client-Focused And Friendly Lawyer For Injury Claims And Defense Matters
The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., has been helping clients throughout Pasco County, Pinellas County and Hernando County since 1991. I am a former assistant state attorney and have more than 20 years of experience in personal injury and criminal defense law.
“The professionalism, knowledge and general abilities at Frank P. Bianco, P.A., are superb.” — Client testimony
At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., I understand the very personal nature of injury claims, and I know that a criminal conviction can follow you for the rest of your life. That is why I provide education, information and professional advice so that you are empowered to make informed choices about your case.
When you choose Frank P. Bianco, P.A., you have my commitment that from your first consultation through the resolution of your case, you will have direct access to your attorney right here in New Port Richey.
Empowering You To Make Your Own Decisions About Your Future
While there is no substitute for a face-to-face consultation with an experienced attorney, I offer important information regarding a number of factors that you may wish to consider, such as:
- Tips for choosing a personal injury lawyer after an accident
- Understanding how an injury attorney can help your family after a vehicle accident
- How to choose a defense lawyer by asking the right questions when you are facing criminal charges
- Tips to follow after a drunk driving arrest or when asked to take roadside tests
- Answers to common questions regarding criminal law
Additionally, review my weekly personal injury and criminal defense tips to stay informed about important issues of law in Florida. To read more about my experience and qualifications as a lawyer, please click here.
Frank P. Bianco, P.A.— Where You Matter Most
Contact my firm online or call me toll free at 727.843.0097 to schedule your free initial consultation. Your success is my success, and I am committed to seeking the best possible outcome for you and your family.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Frank P. Bianco, P.A.
- Rules And Regulations: The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this website. By accessing this website, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Frank P. Bianco, P.A., reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Frank P. Bianco, P.A., website, both now and in the future.
- Limited License: Frank P. Bianco, P.A., authorizes you to copy materials published by Frank P. Bianco, P.A., on this website solely for noncommercial use within your organization (or if you are a Frank P. Bianco, P.A., partner or strategic alliance) in support of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., products. No other use of the information is authorized on consideration of this authorization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM Frank P. Bianco, P.A. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
- Trademarks: The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Frank P. Bianco, P.A. Users are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Frank P. Bianco, P.A.
- General Disclaimer: Although Frank P. Bianco, P.A., has attempted to provide accurate information on the website, Frank P. Bianco, P.A., assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements: Some of the information on this website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events of the future financial performance of the Company. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., refers you to the documents the Company files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically, the Company’s most recent Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in the firm’s projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, potential fluctuations in quarterly results, dependence on new product development, rapid technological and market change, acquisition strategy, risks associated with internet infrastructure, volatility of stock price and future growth subject to risks.
- Transmission Of Personal Data/User Communications: Except as required by law, Frank P. Bianco, P.A., will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to Frank P. Bianco, P.A., by the user. Any feedback you provide at this website shall be deemed to be nonconfidential.
- Links To Third-Party Sites: This website may contain links to third-party sites. Access to any other internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.