A Felony Arrest Is A Serious Matter! Choose An Experienced Trial Lawyer — Frank P. Bianco, P.A.
Being arrested on a felony charge is a disturbing event that can have serious consequences for the rest of your life. Your most important first step is to quickly contact an attorney who has criminal trial experience. I am a defense attorney who is also a former prosecutor with extensive court experience in felony cases. I’m located right here in New Port Richey and am ready to defend you.
Frank Bianco discusses what you should do if you have been charged with a felony.
Time Is Of The Essence
The Florida state attorney, in conjunction with law enforcement, is building a case against you from the moment you are arrested. Every day you wait risks the loss of critical information or preparation time that may be critical to your case.
How An Experienced Felony Trial Lawyer Can Help
There are important steps that you and your attorney need to take immediately to support your defense and arrive at the best possible outcome. By quickly contacting an experienced felony attorney in Pasco County such as myself you greatly improve the chances of mounting a sound defense.
Here are some things to consider:
Need legal representation? Talk to an experienced attorney today.
Contact Frank P. Bianco, P.A., At 727.843.0097 For A Free Legal Consultation
- It is important to obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses along with dated and signed statements if possible.
- Take pictures of the crime scene and any injuries to yourself, if appropriate, and gather any evidence that would help persuade the state attorney or a court to accept your defense.
- Understand defense strategies that may help your case such as hiring your own expert witnesses, filing motions to limit or eliminate the charge and/or testimony or evidence, and deposing state witnesses.
- Discuss and understand possible options open to you if you enter a plea (e.g., drug court, diversion programs, youthful defender, probation, community control/house arrest)
- Be sure to hire a lawyer with trial experience in felony cases. Don’t be afraid to verify their credentials and ask if they have ever tried a felony case before a jury.