Aggressively Defending People Charged With Drug Crimes In Florida
Were you pulled over under a suspicion of drunk driving only to be charged with a drug crime? Are you facing felony drug distribution charges for growing a few marijuana plants for your personal use? Did you recently receive a summons to appear in Florida drug court?
You have too much to lose if you do not have an attorney on your side when you are facing misdemeanor or felony drug crime charges. Seek my assistance to get an experienced drug crime defense lawyer on your side at the first sign of trouble.
Providing A Skilled Defense Against Drug Trafficking And Other Drug Crime Charges
The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., has been aggressively defending the rights of individuals charged with crimes in Pasco County since 1991. As a criminal defense attorney, I am constantly in court, fighting for the rights of clients facing various drug charges, including:
- Trafficking in drugs: A drug trafficking charge depends on the total weight of the drugs, not upon proof of selling or transporting.
- Heroin: Having even a very small amount of heroin can lead to a felony charge of possession.
- Marijuana: Possession of as few as 25 marijuana plants is a second-degree felony, which can put you in jail for 15 years if you are convicted.
- Prescriptions: Simply having a forged prescription in your possession can lead to felony charges and a mandatory minimum jail sentence.
- Drug possession: Possessing illegal drugs — even in small quantities — can lead to serious consequences such as jail time, fines of thousands of dollars andforfeiture of your assets, including your home, automobiles, business holdings, firearms and all of your cash.
Effective And Experienced Legal Representation In New Port Richey
Every criminal case is unique. In order to provide you with the best defense possible — and to accurately calculate what it will cost you — it is important for you to tell me all the details of your situation. The more honest you are with me, the better I will be able to assess your situation, analyze your options and defend your rights in court.
Contact Frank P. Bianco, P.A., online or call my New Port Richey office at (727) 843-8029. Every day you delay seeking legal help can reduce your chances for a successful outcome.