Motorcycle Accident? Turn To Someone You Can Count On. Frank P. Bianco, P.A. — Pasco County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
As the Tampa Bay area becomes more and more metropolitan, it is increasingly common for motorcycles to be struck by automobiles. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is located in Pasco County. I am a motorcycle accident lawyer who will defend your rights if you’ve been involved in a collision. I understand that motorcycle accidents can turn lives upside down.
I’m Your Neighbor — Motorcycle Accident Lawyer In New Port Richey
The fact that motorcyclists are protected by the rules of the road is of little comfort when the driver of an automobile collides with you because he or she didn’t take required precautions. In an accident between an automobile and a motorcycle, odds are the motorcyclist is the one who will be seriously injured.
After getting medical attention, your most important decision is finding a motorcycle accident lawyer you can trust. I run a local law firm — Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is right here with you in Pasco County. I want you to focus on getting well and not worrying about how your bills are going to get paid.
What A New Port Richey Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Do For You
I understand what you’re going through and can help in ways you might not be aware of. At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., you will speak directly to me from your very first consultation and throughout your legal process.
Here are just some of the ways I will help you through this difficult time:
- Advising you regarding medical options
- Discussing immediate actions that need to take place to document your case
- Advising you about who to communicate with and who NOT to communicate with
- Letting you know what questions to ask of your insurance company
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the circumstances of your accident (The police only file a report; they do not investigate.)
- Assessing the impact of your accident on your medical expenses, wages, living expenses, home and personal life
Things You Should Know:
- In most cases, your motorcycle accident attorney will be representing you against your own insurance company.
- Your attorney should fight to enforce what your policy covers.
- Your insurance company is not on your side. It will attempt to limit your compensation.
- An experienced motorcycle accident attorney knows the appropriate level of compensation you deserve.
- If you do not wear a helmet, you must carry $10,000 of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance.
- While not required by law, even if you wear a helmet, uninsured motorist coverage and PIP is important to protect you and your family’s financial security.