You Didn’t Prepare For Your Accident – So What Do You Do Next?
We all know someone who’s been in an auto accident. The first days and weeks can be confusing and frightening. What do you do? Whom do you turn to for help and advice?
Your first priority is to take care of your medical needs and those of your family. But there will be decisions to make regarding whether to pursue a personal injury case. Selecting the right car accident attorney may be the most important decision you will make. Quickly contacting an attorney you can trust allows you to focus on getting well — not worrying about how your bills are going to get paid. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., offers personal injury representation right here with you in Pasco County — I am your neighbor.
The Role Of A Good Auto Accident Attorney — Frank P. Bianco, P.A., New Port Richey, Florida
I understand what you’re going through and can help in ways you might not be aware of. At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., you will speak directly to me from your very first consultation and throughout your legal process. Here are some of the ways I will help you through this difficult time:
- Advise you regarding medical options if you’re not sure of the extent of your injuries
- Discuss immediate actions that need to take place to document your case
- Guide you about whom to communicate with and who NOT to communicate with
- Advise you regarding questions to ask of your auto insurance company
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances of your accident (The police only file a report; they do not do an investigation.)
- Assess the impact of your accident on your medical expenses, wages, living expenses, home and personal life