Compassionate Legal Care Following A Fatal Accident In Florida
In the blink of an eye, your entire life can change. A car collision, construction site accident or unseen dangers in an ill-maintained building can cause a loved one’s death, forever changing your future and the financial security of your family. Seek the help of a compassionate and understanding fatal accident attorney following a loved one’s passing.
Guiding You Through The Most Difficult Time Of Your Life
Frank P. Bianco, P.A., understands how difficult this time can be. While no amount of money will ever take the place of someone you love, I will meet with you and explain how a wrongful death claim can help you get back on your feet, allowing you to move ahead with your life.
When someone’s negligence causes traumatic injuries that lead to a death, a wrongful death action can help the survivors recover compensation for their losses, including:
- Hospital and medical treatment expenses
- Pain and suffering endured by the deceased prior to his or her death
- Lost income and future earnings of the deceased
- Loss of companionship of a spouse, parent or close relative
As your lawyer, I will skillfully guide you through the legal process of holding responsible those who caused your tragedy. I am passionate about helping individuals and families throughout the New Port Richey area with their recoveries from:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, buses or motorcycles
- Collisions that harm pedestrians or bicycle riders
- Premises liability claims resulting from defective construction, maintenance or failure to warn of dangers
Call For A Free Consultation With No Obligation
To schedule an attorney consultation, send me an email or call 727.843.0097. For your convenience, I will come to your location if you are unable to travel to my office. All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingency basis.