Slip & Fall Accident Defense Attorney In New Port Richey
I can help if you’ve fallen due to negligence. Sometimes accidents just happen — but sometimes they don’t have to. When a slip or fall occurs because of negligence, call an experienced slip-and-fall lawyer.
One minute you’re going about your business and the next you’ve fallen and been injured. In those few seconds, your priorities change, and your life can be turned upside down. Even a fall that doesn’t result in physical injury can cause significant distress.
If you’ve slipped or fallen due to someone’s negligence, your first priority is to get medical attention. Then, as soon as possible, you need the advice of someone you can trust. I am an experienced slip-and-fall attorney who lives and works right here in Pasco County. Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is your neighbor. I’ll help assess whether you have a case and, if so, I’ll guide you through the legal process from start to finish. You will talk directly to me right from your very first consultation and will feel confident that someone is on your side.
Types Of Average Slip & Fall Cases
Different types of cases from issues arising from ice, clutter, damaged sidewalks, poor lighting, wet and slippery floors, bad or weak construction or potholes and ditches.. all of these can happen at any time. Most cases happen around…
- Grocery Store Slip & Falls
- Construction Areas
- Private Residences
- Office Buildings
- Retirement Homes
Common F.A.Q. Questions About Slip & Fall Cases
- What is a Slip & Fall Claim?
- Can You Sue if You Slip on Ice?
- Can you Sue your Employer for an Injury at Work?
- How Long do you Have to Sue for a Slip & Fall?
How A Good Slip-And-Fall Lawyer Can Help In New Port Richey
Whether you’ve slipped or fallen in a public place or private location there are things you need to know. The expert advice of an experienced Pasco County slip-and-fall attorney can make all the difference. Here are just a few examples of the kinds of information that can be extremely helpful.
- In order for a business or individual to be considered responsible for your fall, they need to have known that a dangerous situation existed and did not take steps to remedy the situation or appropriately warn you of the situation.
- Failure to follow policies and procedures related to safety or safety surveillance can also be grounds for negligence.
- Steps you should take if possible:
- Take pictures of the accident site.
- Go to an ER to get evaluated.
- Don’t wash the clothes you were wearing at the time of the accident.
- If you fill out an incident report get a copy immediately.
- Don’t give a recorded statement without an attorney.
Were You In A Slip & Fall Accident In New Port Richey? Tell Us About It.
New Port Richey – Personal Injury Reviews
Additional Slip & Fall Statistics & Information
• Slips, Trips and Falls, National Safety Council
• Falls, Older Adults, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• Falls, Children, CDC
• Fall Injuries Prevention in the Workplace, National Institute on Safety and Health